Frequently asked questions: Bifold Doors
- Q: How many sections can a bifold door have?
- A: The amount of sections will depend on how wide your opening is. Normally you can have between 2-8 sections.
- Q: How long does it take to install a bifold door?
- A: A standard bifold door install can usually be completed within one to two days.
- Q: Can I have integrated blinds in my bifold door?
- A: Yes of course, we have a range of designs that you can choose from.
- Q: Can the bifold door be one colour on the outside and one colour on the inside?
- A: Yes that's no a problem. It is very popular for the inside of the door to match the decor of the room it is joining to.
- Q: Do bifold doors come with a guarantee?
- A: Yes, our bifold doors come with a 10 years manufacturer guarantee.
- Q: Can you quote me for a bifold door without doing a survey?
- A: Yes, if you provide the measurements of your opening along with the choice of colour we can give you a quote before having to complete a survey.
- Q: How thermally efficient are bifold doors?
- A: Extremely! All of our bifold doors are fully compliant with building regulations
- Q: How secure are bifold doors?
- A: All bifold doors come with a high security multi point locking system making them very secure.
- Q: Are bifold door difficult to maintain?
- A: No, they are very low maintenance and only require regular lubrication and checking once a year.
- Q: Where do you deliver and fit?
- A: We cover the whole of the North East for delivery and fitting.
Download our bifold door brochure here
Fixed Price Trade install bi-fold doors across the North East including Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Stockton, Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, so get in touch now on 0191 519 7355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org