Bi Fold Doors Fitted
All of our aluminium Bi Fold doors are fitted by FENSA registered PRO installers so you can be sure that they will be installed correctly and to a very high standard. Our made to measure bi-folding doors are guaranteed for 10 years and are Grade A energy efficient. The fitting of the door furniture like locks and door handles in included in the fixed price.
We are confident we have the best bi fold door fitters in the North East.
Bi Folding Door Fitting FAQ
- Q: Do you do free surveys and quotations?
- A: Yes. We will come to your home and carry out a full survey answering any questions you may have concerning your new Bi Fold Doors. During this survey You will be able to pick the design and colour of your bi-fold doors.
- Q: How will I know if I need to get building regulations or not?
- A: We will advise you whether building regulations might be needed as part of our survey.
- Q: Do you supply and fit bi fold doors?
- A: Yes. You can choose your doors from our brochure and our professional bi fold door fitters will fit the doors for you.
- Q: Is the fitting of door furniture such as locks and door handles included in the price?
- A: Yes. Our fitters will fit all door furniture and this is included in our famous transparent pricing.
- Q: Are your bi folding doors energy efficient?
- A: Yes. All our aluminium bi folding doors are 'Grade A' energy efficient and come with certification to back this up.
- Q: Is your work guaranteed?
- A: Yes. Your Bi fold doors will have a 10 year guarantee.
- Q: How can I guarantee the job will be completed to my satisfaction?
- A: We only use the very best professional installers to carry out your works. Your personal install manager will check you are fully satisfied when your work is completed.
How to prepare for the fitting of Bi folding doors
To prepare for the fitting of your new bi-folding doors an aperture ( the hole where the doors will go) has to be made where the doors will be fitted and a lintel (large steel beam) is inserted to take the weight of the wall above. Our installers will try to do this as close as possible to the time when the doors will arrive so the time between the aperture being made and the doors being fitted is kept to a minimum. The maximum we expect you will have to wait is 1 week. To protect your home from the elements during this period the aperture will be securely boarded up.
We recommend that any furniture especially valuable or delicate pieces are removed from the room where the aperture is to be made, we try our utmost to keep all dust and dirt contained during the installation of your bi-fold doors. It would also be helpful to remove any potted plants and outdoor toys and ornaments from the area around the outside of where the doors will be fitted.
Don't forget, if you have your bifold doors fitted by Fixed Price trade we will supply and install your doors, fit all door furniture and remove and dispose of your old doors.
Fixed Price Trade fit bi fold doors across the North East including Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Stockton, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Middlesbrough, so get in touch now on 0191 519 7355 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org