Boiler Fitting Service
A new boiler can be expensive and if not fitted correctly can be dangerous. Here at Fixed Price Trade we can guarantee that our boilers are fitted correctly using 'Gas Safe' registered heating engineers all for a fixed transparent price. It is a legal requirement that any work on your boiler is carried out by a 'Gas Safe' registered engineer, so always ask for identification before work commences on your boiler, even if it is just a routine service.
There are two main types of boiler, Combination boilers - more commonly known as combi boilers - are the most popular kind of boilers in the UK and provide heat and hot water with no need for water tanks or cylinders. Or a conventional boilers - also known as open vent or regular boilers - have both a cylinder and a tank. The conventional boiler can give you both heating and hot water. The boiler must be turned on in advance to have time to heat the cylinder ready for hot water to be produced.
Most people consider the Combi boiler to be the best as they can produce instant hot water but it all depends on the size of your home, how many bathrooms there are and how many residents to which type of boiler will suite your property best.
Our FREE pre install survey and assessment will help you decide what boiler is best for your house.
Check out our Boiler installation Page and book a FREE survey today!
Boiler installation FAQ
- Q: Do you do free surveys and quotations?
- A: Yes. We will come to your home and carry out a full pre install survey and help you decide the best boiler for you.
- Q: Do you fit the leading boiler brands?
- A: Yes. We can supply and fit all the leading boiler brands such as Baxi, Worcester Bosch, Valliant, Glow Worm etc, plus we can get them at prices not available to smaller companies.
- Q: Do you remove and take away the old boiler?
- A: Yes. We will remove your old boiler and responsibly dispose of it, all included in the price.
- Q: Are your heating engineers 'Gas Safe' registered?
- A: Yes. All our heating engineered are experienced, qualified 'Gas Safe' heating engineers.
- Q: Do you supply all the pipework and flu?
- A: Yes. You will not have to worry about anything, we will supply everything needed to fit your new boiler, all included in our famous transparent pricing.
- Q: Do you test the boiler once fitted and provide certification?
- A:Yes. We always test the boiler is functioning correctly and safely before leaving the job and provide full certification.
- Q: How can I guarantee the job will be completed to my satisfaction?
- A: We only use the very best professional installers to carry out your works. Your personal install manager will check you are fully satisfied when your work is completed.
How to prepare for a boiler installation
Before work begins on fitting your Replacement Boiler we do recommend that any ornaments or furniture are removed from the area where the work will be carried out. Our Pro tradesmen usually have a boiler installed between 3-6 hours therefore you can sit back and relax knowing the Pros are at work and there is nothing for you to do!
You should under no circumstances attempt to remove or dismantle the boiler yourself
Remember! if you are having your Boiler fitting done by Fixed Price trade then we can take care of every aspect of your boiler installation, including the removal and disposal of your old boiler, all included in the cost.