Frequently asked questions: Composite Doors
- Q: Can you supply my composite door?
- A: Yes! We can have your composite door manufactured and delivered to your property.
- Q: How much does a composite door usually cost?
- A: You would be looking at a cost of £800-£2000 depending on design and glass.
- Q: Can I have a bespoke design?
- A: Yes we can work with you to create the exact design of door you would like.
- Q: How long does a composite door usually take to install?
- A: A composite door can be installed within one day.
- Q: Are composite doors secure?
- A: Extremely! Composite doors have a security level 5 making them much more secure than the standard door with panels.
- Q: Are composite doors thermally efficient?
- A: Yes all composite doors must have a U-Value of 1.8w/m2K keeping your home free from drafts
- Q: Do I need a survey for a composite door?
- A: No we can give you a quote based on measurements and design choice
- Q: Does my composite door come with a manufactures guarantee?
- A: Yes, with your composite door you receive a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Q: What kind of locks are installed on composite doors?
- A: All doors come with a secure locking system as standard.
- Q: Are composite doors hard to maintain?
- A: No, just a simple clean with soapy water every month will keep your door as good as new .
Download our Composite Door Brochure here
Fixed Price Trade Supply and fit composite doors across the North East including Newcastle, Sunderland, Durham, Stockton, Darlington, Hartlepool, Middlesbrough, so get in touch now on 0191 519 7355 or email us at email@example.com