Composite Door Installation
Composite doors are fast becoming the norm for houses in the North East and across the UK, this is no surprise as they offer many great qualities compared to the more traditional wooden door. A usual composite door is made up of a variety of materials including Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP), PVC, insulating foam which give the door superior strength, durability and thermal qualities.
You can choose a beautiful composite door using our complete brochure, not only that but if you like a door and would like it in a different colour we can get a bespoke design made just for you! All of our composite doors will be delivered to your home and a FENSA registered Pro Tradesmen will be on site to fit the door securely giving you peace of mind of feeling safe in your own home!
Composite Door Installation FAQ
- Q: Do you do free surveys and quotations?
- A: Yes. We will come to your home and carry out a full survey and measure up, answering any questions you may have concerning your composite door. During this survey you can pick the style and colour of your new door.
- Q: Will you remove my old door?
- A: Yes. We will remove and responsibly dispose of your old door.
- Q: Do I have to buy my own composite door or do you supply them?
- A: We can supply and fit your door, you can choose a door from our brochure and we wil fit it for you including the exterior handles and letterbox.
- Q: What about the locks and glass, are these included in the price of the door?
- A: Yes. We actually upgrade the locks to Yale locks and the glass to Pilkington glass for all our doors.
- Q: Will the door come with a guarantee?
- A: All of our doors come with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Q: Is your work guaranteed?
- A: Yes. All Fixed Price Trade's work is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Q: Are your composite door installers FENSA registered?
- A: All of our installers are FENSA registered and have more than 10 years experience fitting composite doors.
- Q: How long will it take to fit my new composite door?
- A: It usually should all be completed within a day
- Q: How can I guarantee the job will be completed to my satisfaction?
- A: We only use the very best professional installers to carry out your works. Your personal install manager will check you are fully satisfied when your work is completed.
How to prepare for your composite door installation
To prepare of your composite door fitting clear the area around your door internally and externally, this will help our Pro tradesmen install your door quick and efficiently. Our Pro tradesmen are always very clean and tidy and will ensure any mess or dust during installation will be kept to an absolute minimum!
Remember! If you are having your composite door fitted by Fixed Price trade then we can take care of every aspect of the installation including removal and disposal of your old door.