Our Electrical Services
At Fixed Price Trade our fully qualified electricians are ready to take on any electrical work in the North East. Our electricians have to pass out 10 point check before joining up with us so you can be sure that their work is of the highest standard and with our 1 year workmanship guarantee you can relax knowing an exceptional job will be done.
Most of our Electrical services can be booked online via our simple enquiries form, 24 hours a day. Visit our Electrical Services page for more details.
Areas we cover
We provide electrical & electrician services across the North East in Newcastle, Sunderland, Gateshead, Durham, Morpeth.
What electrical services do we offer
We offer an array of electrical services including but not limited to:
General electrical work
- Supply and installation of electrical consumer unit
- Replacement of light switches and plug sockets
- Fitting standard spot lights
- Standard light fitting
- Fitting PIR controllers
- Installations of electric fireplace
- Installation of electric oven
- Installation of electric hob
- Replacing or installing electric mixer shower
- Full electrical equipment safety check with certificate
- Fitting of CO alarms to protect your tenants from possible carbon monoxide poisoning
- Supply and install of smart heating controllers
Electrical Services FAQ
- Q: Are you electricians fully qualified?
- A: Yes. All our electrician must have all relevant qualifications to work for Fixed Price Trade.
- Q: What if the electrician discovers something wrong with my wiring/electrics whilst carrying out scheduled work?
- A: If the electrician finds anything wrong with your wiring/electrics he will tell you and discuss your options with you. He will be fully qualified to fix any issues he finds with your electrics and wiring.
- Q: Is your work guaranteed?
- A: Yes. All Fixed Price Trade's workmanship is guaranteed for 1 year
- Q: How can I guarantee the job will be completed to my satisfaction?
- A: We only use the very best professional electricians to carry out your works. If you have any issues with the work completed just let us know.
Visit our Electrical Services page for more details.